Philadelphia Academy Charter School is proud to launch a computerized debit system – Lunch Time – allowing you to pay in advance for meal purchases.
• Set up an automatic account replenishment
• Email notification for low balance
• Set up student purchase or meal limits
• Monitor your student’s lunch purchases
• Students proceed through the lunch line quickly
How Lunch Time Works
The system works with a PIN pad – similar to an ATM – located at the end of the serving line.
Your student enters their PIN to pay from their meals from the funded account.
Advance Payment Options
• Money Order
• Online – Visa, Master Card or Discover (convenience fee applies)
• Online check option (convenience fee applies)
• Balance Transfers
• Refund Requests
• Try the online demo, please visit www.lunchtimesoftware.com
• Menus will continue to be posted on the website
• Please check the LunchTime web instructions on this portal for complete details