Title I Information
The Philadelphia Academy Charter School receives federal funds through Title I to assist our students with academic needs. The amount of Title I funding we receive is based on the number of students who have free and reduced lunch applications on file, but the services we provide are for any student experiencing academic difficulties.
Title I funds are governed by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, and as a recipient, we are required by law to have the following documents available for parents and all can be found by following the links accessible through this website:
• Student performance on PSSA assessment
• Notice if school is in School Improvement status
• Timely notice that the student has been taught for four (4) or more consecutive weeks by a teacher who is not highly qualified.
• Information regarding Supplemental Education Services, or SES
• Information regarding Parents Right To Know
• The School-Parent Compact
• The Parent Involvement Policy
• Information from the Annual Title I Meeting
Should you need any additional information regarding our Title I program, you may contact Allyssa Schmitt, Principal of the K-8 School and Federal Programs Coordinator at (215) 676-8320 or email@example.com.